Thursday, May 17, 2018

One Woman Hercules Medley | Georgia Merry

One Woman Hercules Medley | Georgia Merry

MY MOST REQUESTED MEDLEY!

So much time went into making this medley and I really hope you enjoy it! I was never a huge fan of Hercules myself until I was doing my research for this project and I re-watched it and found a new love for it! These vocals and harmonies were some of the hardest I've tackled but I hope you like it, and leave me a comment on what you'd like my next medley/cover to be! :)

Thank you to Sing King Karaoke for creating the wonderful backing track for this medley! Head over to their channel and check out some of the backing tracks they have available to use - don't forget to subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/user/singkingkaraoke

Support my work on Patreon: https://patreon.com/user?u=3839420
Add me on Snapchat: georgiamerry
Follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/georgiamerryyy
Follow me on Instagram - http://instagram.com/georgia_merry
Follow me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/GeorgiaMMusic
"One Man Disney Movie" Nick Pitera - Disney Medley. Disney Karaoke Challenge! | Georgia Merry. Disney Medley. We Sing Epic Songs from Disney Movies. Totally TV. DISNEY VILLAINS MEDLEY (Whitney Avalon & Peter Hollens). The Lion King Medley | Georgia Merry. ACAPELLA DESCENDANTS MEDLEY | Georgia Merry. Rotten to the Core (Feat. Disney Villains) | Georgia Merry. EPIC DISNEY PRINCESS MEDLEY! | Georgia Merry. Beauty and the Beast Medley | Georgia Merry. How Far I’ll Go the Distance - Moana/Hercules EPIC A Cappella Mashup. Disney Couples Medley - Kayleigh Ann Strong & Joel Merry. Disney's "Hercules" Medley - No Comment A Cappella. Hercules, Disney's Beautiful Hot Mess: a Video Essay. The Little Mermaid Medley | Georgia Merry. Disney and Pixar Sings Moana Medley. If You Sing You Lose - Disney Channel Movies Challenge. 90s Disney by Todrick Hall ft. Shoshana Bean. God Help the Outcasts | Georgia Merry. Hercules - The Gospel Truth. Hercules - Go The Distance - Acapella Arrangement!. Hercules-I Won't Say I'm In Love HD. Top 150 disney songs. Hercules - One Last Hope. DISNEY MEDLEY ALADDIN | Daniel Coz. After Ever After 2 (Jon Cozart Disney Cover). The best Animated Song Of All Time 2016 Walt Disney. Hercules Medley *Behind The Scenes* Vlog | Georgia Merry. Top 15 Disney Songs. Tangled Medley | Georgia Merry. If Only (Dove Cameron) - DISNEY'S DESCENDANTS | Georgia Merry. Peter Perry by Todrick Hall (#TodrickMTV). Top 10 Underrated Disney Songs. 6 Hours of Disney Lullabies for Babies ♫ Aladdin, Moana, Frozen, & More!. Nick Pitera's One-Man Tribute to Aladdin on Broadway | Oh My Disney. Morning Relaxing Music - Positive Background Music for Kids (Sway). Top 20 Best Disney Villains Songs 1937-2015. Evolution of Disney by Todrick Hall. One Woman Frozen Medley | Georgia Merry. Epic Disney Villains Medley - Peter Hollens feat. Whitney Avalon. Acapella Moana Medley - Avonmora ft. Alyssa Talimao. 17 Disney Medley 2 - (Princesses, Frozen, Let It Go & more) Elizabeth South, Caleb Hyles, Brian Hull.

No comments:

Post a Comment